Book your EWR to MUC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Munich airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and MUC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Franz Josef Strauss Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to MUC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Munich (MUC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Munich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to MUC Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Franz Josef Strauss Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to MUC
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|United Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Munich (EWR to MUC)
- There were 81,895 passengers that flew from Newark to Munich in 2009.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 81,895 passengers from EWR to MUC in 2009.
- Lufthansa offers flights from Newark, NJ to Munich, Germany.
- 93,053 seats were available on flights from EWR to MUC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 81,895 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to MUC that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Munich, Germany in 2009 was Lufthansa's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Munich from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 269 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to MUC in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Munich.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to MUC for Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 226 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Munich in 2009 was 87.42%.
- Lufthansa operated flights from EWR to MUC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)