Book your EWR to MYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Myrtle Beach airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and MYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Myrtle Beach SC with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to MYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to MYR Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Myrtle Beach SC.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to MYR
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Myrtle Beach (EWR to MYR)
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Newark to Myrtle Beach.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to MYR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Myrtle Beach is 550 miles.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 16,532 passengers from EWR to MYR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to MYR using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 49,411 seats were available on flights from EWR to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,546 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to MYR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 79.65%.
- Continental Airlines, Colgan Air, Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Myrtle Beach.
- There were 38,546 passengers that flew from Newark to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Myrtle Beach from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The shortest flight between EWR and MYR takes about 81 minutes.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Myrtle Beach, SC takes about 82 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Newark and Myrtle Beach.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to MYR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Flight #2829, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Myrtle Beach.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Puerto Penasco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.