Book your EWR to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to NAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Nassau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to NAS
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Nassau (EWR to NAS)
- 69,842 seats were available on flights from EWR to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,232 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to NAS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Nassau in 2009 was 85.42%.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to NAS in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Newark, NJ to Nassau, Bahamas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to NAS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 48,959 passengers from EWR to NAS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to NAS using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Newark and Nassau.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Nassau from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- There were 60,232 passengers that flew from Newark to Nassau in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ferry Building you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.