to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 3,632 seats were available on flights from EWR to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,599 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to JFK that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from EWR to JFK using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Newark and New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to JFK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- American Airlines carried a total of 1,136 passengers from EWR to JFK in 2009.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Lufthansa, Northwest Airlines, Mexicana, LAN Ecuador offer flights from Newark, NJ to New York, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to JFK for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 2,599 passengers that flew from Newark to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to New York in 2009 was 91%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and New York from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 330 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vancouver Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chattanooga Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Toledo Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.