to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Hawaiian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Oakland in 2009 was 66.67%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to OAK for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 144 seats.
- Hawaiian Airlines carried a total of 160 passengers from EWR to OAK in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to OAK in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Oakland from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 264 seats.
- There were 408 passengers that flew from Newark to Oakland in 2009.
- Hawaiian Airlines, UNITED, Continental Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Oakland, CA.
- 643 seats were available on flights from EWR to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 408 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to OAK that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Newark and Oakland.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Madrid? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Sebastian Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.