Book your EWR to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to MCO
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Orlando (EWR to MCO)
- The shortest flight between EWR and MCO takes about 127 minutes.
- Continental Airlines, JetBlue Airways, ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland, AirTran Airways offer flights from Newark, NJ to Orlando, FL.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Orlando.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to MCO using 9 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Orlando is 938 miles.
- There were 660,485 passengers that flew from Newark to Orlando in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 477,221 passengers from EWR to MCO in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to MCO in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 806,173 seats were available on flights from EWR to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 660,485 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to MCO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to MCO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Newark and Orlando.
- Flight #392, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Orlando.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Orlando from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Orlando, FL takes about 130 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- AirTran Airways, JetBlue Airways, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Newark to Orlando.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Orlando in 2009 was 83.84%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Anaheim Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pattaya Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.