Book your EWR to OSL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Oslo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and OSL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Gardermoen with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to OSL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oslo (OSL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oslo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to OSL Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Gardermoen.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to OSL
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Scandinavian Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Oslo (EWR to OSL)
- There were 51,355 passengers that flew from Newark to Oslo in 2009.
- 62,649 seats were available on flights from EWR to OSL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,355 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to OSL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Oslo, Norway in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 51,355 passengers from EWR to OSL in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Oslo, Norway.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to OSL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Oslo from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to OSL for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to OSL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Oslo in 2009 was 80.9%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Oslo.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.