Book your EWR to ORY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Paris airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and ORY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Orly with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to ORY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (ORY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to ORY Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Orly.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to ORY
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Avialeasing Aviation Company||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Paris (EWR to ORY)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Paris from L'Avion is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 86 seats.
- 29,692 seats were available on flights from EWR to ORY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,394 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to ORY that year.
- L'Avion carried a total of 19,394 passengers from EWR to ORY in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Paris.
- L'Avion offers flights from Newark, NJ to Paris, France.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to ORY for L'Avion is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 86 seats.
- L'Avion operated flights from EWR to ORY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Paris, France in 2009 was L'Avion's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to ORY in 2009 was L'Avion's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 19,394 passengers that flew from Newark to Paris in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Paris in 2009 was 66.34%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Madrid? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Colorado Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.