Book your EWR to SXM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Philipsburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and SXM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Princess Juliana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to SXM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philipsburg (SXM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philipsburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to SXM Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Seattle and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Luis Obispo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Reno today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Princess Juliana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to SXM
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Philipsburg (EWR to SXM)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to SXM for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 44,393 passengers from EWR to SXM in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Philipsburg.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to SXM in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- There were 44,393 passengers that flew from Newark to Philipsburg in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to SXM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Philipsburg from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Philipsburg in 2009 was 83.47%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 53,343 seats were available on flights from EWR to SXM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44,393 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to SXM that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)