Book your EWR to POS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Port of Spain airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and POS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Piarco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to POS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Port of Spain (POS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Port of Spain on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to POS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Plane Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Piarco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to POS
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Port of Spain (EWR to POS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to POS for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 17,888 passengers from EWR to POS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Port of Spain from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
- 19,763 seats were available on flights from EWR to POS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,888 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to POS that year.
- There were 17,888 passengers that flew from Newark to Port of Spain in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Port of Spain.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to POS in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Port of Spain in 2009 was 89.07%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to POS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)