Book your EWR to PLS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Providenciales airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and PLS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Providenciales Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to PLS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to PLS Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Providenciales Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to PLS
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Providenciales (EWR to PLS)
- 367 seats were available on flights from EWR to PLS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 364 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to PLS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to PLS in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- North American Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Newark, NJ to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Providenciales in 2009 was 99.2%.
- North American Airlines carried a total of 197 passengers from EWR to PLS in 2009.
- There were 364 passengers that flew from Newark to Providenciales in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Providenciales.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Providenciales from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- North American Airlines operated flights from EWR to PLS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to PLS for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Outer Banks Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sao Paulo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Davenport today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.