Book your EWR to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to RDU
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Raleigh (EWR to RDU)
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Raleigh is 416 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Raleigh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 182,368 seats were available on flights from EWR to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128,757 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to RDU that year.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Raleigh, NC takes about 68 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to RDU for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between EWR and RDU takes about 66 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Newark to Raleigh.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Newark and Raleigh.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to RDU in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Raleigh.
- Flight #2389, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 42 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Raleigh.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to RDU using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 128,757 passengers that flew from Newark to Raleigh in 2009.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 62,545 passengers from EWR to RDU in 2009.
- Colgan Air, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Uganda, US Airways, Air Greenland, Air Canada offer flights from Newark, NJ to Raleigh, NC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Raleigh in 2009 was 69.05%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Oahu Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Fiji and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cartagena Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape Town Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.