Book your EWR to FCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Rome airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and FCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Leonardo Da Vinci with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to FCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rome (FCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to FCO Route Map
Looking for Car Rental in Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las.vegas.vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Leonardo Da Vinci.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to FCO
|Alitalia||Airbus A330 all models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330 all models|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Rome (EWR to FCO)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Rome in 2009 was 66.45%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Rome, Italy in 2009 was Alitalia's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Rome from Alitalia is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 500 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 82,097 passengers from EWR to FCO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to FCO for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 130,618 passengers that flew from Newark to Rome in 2009.
- 202,487 seats were available on flights from EWR to FCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130,618 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to FCO that year.
- Alitalia operated flights from EWR to FCO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to FCO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Rome.
- Continental Airlines, Alitalia offer flights from Newark, NJ to Rome, Italy.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)