Book your EWR to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to SAT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to San Antonio Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to SAT
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to San Antonio (EWR to SAT)
- 81,841 seats were available on flights from EWR to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,315 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to SAT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Newark and San Antonio.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to San Antonio, TX.
- There were 60,315 passengers that flew from Newark to San Antonio in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 60,134 passengers from EWR to SAT in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and San Antonio is 1569 miles.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to San Antonio.
- The shortest flight between EWR and SAT takes about 223 minutes.
- Continental Airlines operates the shortest flights from Newark to San Antonio.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to SAT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to San Antonio in 2009 was 71.37%.
- Flight #260, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to San Antonio.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and San Antonio from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to San Antonio, TX takes about 223 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to SAT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to SAT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)