Book your EWR to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to SFO
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to San Francisco (EWR to SFO)
- 429,279 seats were available on flights from EWR to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 375,678 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to SFO that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to SFO using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to San Francisco, CA takes about 341 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and San Francisco from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- Continental Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to San Francisco, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to SFO for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to SFO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Flight #1591, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 24 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to San Francisco.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and San Francisco is 2565 miles.
- UNITED, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Newark to San Francisco.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 296,189 passengers from EWR to SFO in 2009.
- The shortest flight between EWR and SFO takes about 339 minutes.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Newark to San Francisco.
- There were 375,678 passengers that flew from Newark to San Francisco in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Newark and San Francisco.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to San Francisco in 2009 was 86.14%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Savannah Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Boise and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Toronto Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.