Book your EWR to SAP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to San Pedro Sula airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and SAP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Ramon Villeda Morales Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to SAP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Pedro Sula (SAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Pedro Sula on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to SAP Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Ramon Villeda Morales Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to SAP
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to San Pedro Sula (EWR to SAP)
- 6,195 seats were available on flights from EWR to SAP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,466 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to SAP that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to SAP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to San Pedro Sula, Honduras in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to San Pedro Sula in 2009 was 88.4%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to San Pedro Sula.
- There were 5,466 passengers that flew from Newark to San Pedro Sula in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to SAP for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 5,466 passengers from EWR to SAP in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and San Pedro Sula from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to SAP in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Downtown Seattle Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.