Book your EWR to SAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to San Salvador airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and SAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to El Salvador Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to SAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to SAL Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to El Salvador Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to SAL
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to San Salvador (EWR to SAL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and San Salvador from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to San Salvador, El Salvador.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 7,921 passengers from EWR to SAL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to SAL for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to SAL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- There were 7,921 passengers that flew from Newark to San Salvador in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to San Salvador, El Salvador in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to San Salvador in 2009 was 87.54%.
- 8,868 seats were available on flights from EWR to SAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,921 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to SAL that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to SAL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to San Salvador.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fairfield Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Travel to Monaco today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.