Book your EWR to SDQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Santo Domingo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and SDQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Las Americas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to SDQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santo Domingo (SDQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santo Domingo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to SDQ Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Las Americas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to SDQ
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Santo Domingo (EWR to SDQ)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Santo Domingo from Continental Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 285 seats.
- 89,082 seats were available on flights from EWR to SDQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,863 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to SDQ that year.
- There were 76,863 passengers that flew from Newark to Santo Domingo in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Santo Domingo in 2009 was 86.76%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to SDQ using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to SDQ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 76,863 passengers from EWR to SDQ in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to SDQ for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Santo Domingo.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.