to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Shreveport, LA.
- 313 seats were available on flights from EWR to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 278 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to SHV that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to SHV in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- There were 278 passengers that flew from Newark to Shreveport in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to SHV for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Shreveport in 2009 was 88.39%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Shreveport.
- American Airlines operated flights from EWR to SHV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 160 passengers from EWR to SHV in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Shreveport from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Baltimore Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Prescott Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Jackson Hole Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.