Book your EWR to SPI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Springfield airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and SPI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Abraham Lincoln Capital with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to SPI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SPI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to SPI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Springfield (EWR to SPI)
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 29 passengers from EWR to SPI in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Springfield.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Springfield in 2009 was 51.95%.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to SPI in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from EWR to SPI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Springfield from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Springfield, IL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Newark to Springfield in 2009.
- 94 seats were available on flights from EWR to SPI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to SPI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to SPI for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Springfield, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Desert Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.