to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 29 passengers from EWR to SPI in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Springfield.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Springfield in 2009 was 51.95%.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to SPI in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from EWR to SPI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Springfield from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Springfield, IL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Newark to Springfield in 2009.
- 94 seats were available on flights from EWR to SPI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to SPI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to SPI for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Springfield, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Desert Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.