Book your EWR to ANU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to St. John's airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and ANU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to V.C. Bird Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. John's (ANU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. John's on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to ANU Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Elitch Gardens you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to V.C. Bird Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to ANU
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to St. John's (EWR to ANU)
- 32,678 seats were available on flights from EWR to ANU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,222 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to ANU that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 26,222 passengers from EWR to ANU in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to ANU for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to St. John's, Antigua.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to ANU using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 26,222 passengers that flew from Newark to St. John's in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to ANU in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to St. John's, Antigua in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to St. John's.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to St. John's in 2009 was 86.54%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and St. John's from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)