Book your EWR to YYT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to St. John's airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and YYT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to St. John's Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to YYT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. John's (YYT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. John's on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to YYT Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to St. John's Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to YYT
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to St. John's (EWR to YYT)
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to St. John's, Canada.
- 23,750 seats were available on flights from EWR to YYT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,342 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to YYT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to St. John's, Canada in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and St. John's from Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 17,342 passengers that flew from Newark to St. John's in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to YYT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to St. John's in 2009 was 70.54%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to YYT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and St. John's.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to YYT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 10,599 passengers from EWR to YYT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)