Book your EWR to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to STL
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to St. Louis (EWR to STL)
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and St. Louis is 872 miles.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from EWR to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #2717, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to St. Louis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, North American Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to St. Louis, MO.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to St. Louis.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to St. Louis, MO takes about 130 minutes.
- The shortest flight between EWR and STL takes about 129 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Newark and St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 97,757 passengers that flew from Newark to St. Louis in 2009.
- 134,548 seats were available on flights from EWR to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,757 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to STL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 57,917 passengers from EWR to STL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to St. Louis in 2009 was 68.75%.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to STL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Newark to St. Louis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Philadelphia? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Fe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.