Book your EWR to PIE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to St. Petersburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and PIE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to St. Petersburg Clearwater Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to PIE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Petersburg (PIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Petersburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to PIE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to St. Petersburg (EWR to PIE)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and St. Petersburg from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Air Greenland, Continental Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to St. Petersburg, FL.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and St. Petersburg.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to PIE for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from EWR to PIE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 456 seats were available on flights from EWR to PIE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 155 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to PIE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to PIE in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 155 passengers that flew from Newark to St. Petersburg in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to St. Petersburg, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to St. Petersburg in 2009 was 60.2%.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 99 passengers from EWR to PIE in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cabo San Lucas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Legends Kansas City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.