Book your EWR to ARN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Stockholm airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and ARN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Arlanda with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to ARN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Stockholm (ARN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Stockholm on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to ARN Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Arlanda.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to ARN
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Scandinavian Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Stockholm (EWR to ARN)
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to ARN in 2009 was SAS Scandinavian Airlines' A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines carried a total of 56,482 passengers from EWR to ARN in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Stockholm in 2009 was 70.94%.
- Malaysia Airlines operated flights from EWR to ARN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 165,926 seats were available on flights from EWR to ARN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120,929 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to ARN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Stockholm from Malaysia Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 355 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Stockholm, Sweden in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Newark and Stockholm.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to ARN for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- There were 120,929 passengers that flew from Newark to Stockholm in 2009.
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines, Continental Airlines, Malaysia Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Stockholm, Sweden.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Downtown Seattle? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Hotels on the Strip you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.