Book your EWR to TLV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Tel Aviv airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and TLV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Ben Gurion with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to TLV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tel Aviv (TLV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tel Aviv on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to TLV Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Ben Gurion.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to TLV
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|El Al Israel Airlines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Tel Aviv (EWR to TLV)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to TLV for El Al is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Tel Aviv.
- There were 252,530 passengers that flew from Newark to Tel Aviv in 2009.
- 301,100 seats were available on flights from EWR to TLV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 252,530 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to TLV that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 173,534 passengers from EWR to TLV in 2009.
- El Al operated flights from EWR to TLV using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Tel Aviv, Israel in 2009 was El Al's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to TLV in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- Continental Airlines, El Al offer flights from Newark, NJ to Tel Aviv, Israel.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Tel Aviv in 2009 was 81.13%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Tel Aviv from El Al is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 400 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trips to Paris today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.