Book your EWR to NRT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Tokyo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and NRT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Narita Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to NRT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to NRT Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Narita Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to NRT
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Tokyo (EWR to NRT)
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Tokyo, Japan.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Tokyo in 2009 was 73.63%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Tokyo from Continental Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 284 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to NRT for Continental Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 284 seats.
- 102,257 seats were available on flights from EWR to NRT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,343 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to NRT that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 75,343 passengers from EWR to NRT in 2009.
- There were 75,343 passengers that flew from Newark to Tokyo in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to NRT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to NRT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Tokyo, Japan in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Tokyo.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Chattanooga? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Aspen Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Cozumel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Key Largo Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.