Book your EWR to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to TUS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airlines to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wisconsin Dells Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Tucson (EWR to TUS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Tucson in 2009 was 85.93%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 460 passengers from EWR to TUS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Tucson.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Tucson from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Newark, NJ to Tucson, AZ.
- There were 567 passengers that flew from Newark to Tucson in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to TUS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 776 seats were available on flights from EWR to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 567 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to TUS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to TUS for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to TUS in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)