Book your EWR to AVP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Wilkes-Barre airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and AVP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Scranton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to AVP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to AVP Route Map
Looking for Anaheim Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Shanghai and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Scranton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to AVP
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Wilkes-Barre (EWR to AVP)
- There were 32,541 passengers that flew from Newark to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
- Colgan Air operated flights from EWR to AVP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 68.77%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Wilkes Barre.
- Commutair offers flights from Newark, NJ to Wilkes Barre, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to AVP in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to AVP for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Wilkes Barre from Colgan Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 74 seats.
- 47,286 seats were available on flights from EWR to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,541 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to AVP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was Colgan Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1999.
- Commutair carried a total of 32,541 passengers from EWR to AVP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)