Book your EWR to ZRH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Zurich airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and ZRH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Zurich with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to ZRH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Zurich (ZRH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Zurich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to ZRH Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tampa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Zurich.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to ZRH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Swiss International Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Zurich (EWR to ZRH)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to ZRH using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Zurich in 2009 was 72.63%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Zurich, Switzerland in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to ZRH for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to ZRH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Zurich from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- 65,982 seats were available on flights from EWR to ZRH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,835 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to ZRH that year.
- There were 49,835 passengers that flew from Newark to Zurich in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Zurich.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Zurich, Switzerland.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 49,835 passengers from EWR to ZRH in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)