Book your SWF to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newburgh to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SWF and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Stewart Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SWF to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newburgh (SWF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SWF to ATL Route Map
Looking for Oahu Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Fiji and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Iowa City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Stewart Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SWF to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newburgh to Atlanta (SWF to ATL)
- The shortest flight distance between Newburgh and Atlanta is 784 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 21,332 passengers from SWF to ATL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newburgh and Atlanta from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- 24,252 seats were available on flights from SWF to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,332 passengers flew on all flights from SWF to ATL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newburgh to Atlanta in 2009 was 88.43%.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from SWF to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SWF to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SWF to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 21,332 passengers that flew from Newburgh to Atlanta in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Newburgh to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Newburgh to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight between SWF and ATL takes about 122 minutes.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newburgh to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Newburgh, NY to Atlanta, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newburgh, NY to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #5327, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Newburgh to Atlanta.
- The average flight time from Newburgh, NY to Atlanta, GA takes about 122 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)