to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 168 seats were available on flights from SWF to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 82 passengers flew on all flights from SWF to BUF that year.
- There were 82 passengers that flew from Newburgh to Buffalo in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SWF to BUF in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SWF to BUF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Newburgh, NY to Buffalo, NY.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newburgh and Buffalo.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newburgh to Buffalo in 2009 was 82%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newburgh and Buffalo from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newburgh, NY to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SWF to BUF for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 43 passengers from SWF to BUF in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santas Village you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.