to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing SWF to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines, Lufthansa offer flights from Newburgh, NY to Newark, NJ.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SWF to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newburgh to Newark in 2009 was 88.61%.
- 7,724 seats were available on flights from SWF to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,888 passengers flew on all flights from SWF to EWR that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newburgh and Newark.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newburgh and Newark from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 352 seats.
- There were 6,888 passengers that flew from Newburgh to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 6,542 passengers from SWF to EWR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SWF to EWR using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newburgh, NY to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Harpers Ferry Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.