Book your SWF to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newburgh to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SWF and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Stewart Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SWF to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newburgh (SWF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SWF to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Stewart Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SWF to PHL
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newburgh to Philadelphia (SWF to PHL)
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Newburgh, NY to Philadelphia, PA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newburgh and Philadelphia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newburgh, NY to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 40,799 passengers that flew from Newburgh to Philadelphia in 2009.
- 56,587 seats were available on flights from SWF to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,799 passengers flew on all flights from SWF to PHL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SWF to PHL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newburgh to Philadelphia in 2009 was 72.39%.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 38,470 passengers from SWF to PHL in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from SWF to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SWF to PHL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newburgh and Philadelphia from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bonaire Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.