to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing NCL to SFB in 2009 was Great Western Aviation's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- There were 14,803 passengers that flew from Newcastle to Orlando in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NCL to SFB for Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- Monarch Airlines, Thomson Airways, Great Western Aviation offer flights from Newcastle, UK to Orlando, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newcastle to Orlando in 2009 was 89.89%.
- Great Western Aviation operated flights from NCL to SFB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newcastle and Orlando from Monarch Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 358 seats.
- Monarch Airlines carried a total of 8,334 passengers from NCL to SFB in 2009.
- 16,404 seats were available on flights from NCL to SFB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,803 passengers flew on all flights from NCL to SFB that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newcastle, UK to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Newcastle and Orlando.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)