Book your NCL to SFB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newcastle to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NCL and SFB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Newcastle Intl. to Orlando Sanford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NCL to SFB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newcastle (NCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newcastle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NCL to SFB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newcastle to Orlando (NCL to SFB)
- The newest aircraft servicing NCL to SFB in 2009 was Great Western Aviation's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- There were 14,803 passengers that flew from Newcastle to Orlando in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NCL to SFB for Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- Monarch Airlines, Thomson Airways, Great Western Aviation offer flights from Newcastle, UK to Orlando, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newcastle to Orlando in 2009 was 89.89%.
- Great Western Aviation operated flights from NCL to SFB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newcastle and Orlando from Monarch Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 358 seats.
- Monarch Airlines carried a total of 8,334 passengers from NCL to SFB in 2009.
- 16,404 seats were available on flights from NCL to SFB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,803 passengers flew on all flights from NCL to SFB that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newcastle, UK to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Newcastle and Orlando.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)