Book your PHF to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newport News to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHF and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Newport News Williamsburg Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHF to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newport News (PHF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newport News on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHF to ATL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Galveston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Istanbul and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cartagena Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape Town Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Newport News Williamsburg Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHF to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newport News to Atlanta (PHF to ATL)
- 362,668 seats were available on flights from PHF to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 276,166 passengers flew on all flights from PHF to ATL that year.
- The shortest flight between PHF and ATL takes about 82 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newport News and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newport News to Atlanta in 2009 was 74.4%.
- Flight #4998, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 76 minutes average delay between flights from Newport News to Atlanta.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Newport News and Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Newport News, VA to Atlanta, GA.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 128,928 passengers from PHF to ATL in 2009.
- There were 276,166 passengers that flew from Newport News to Atlanta in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Newport News and Atlanta is 508 miles.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Newport News to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Newport News to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newport News, VA to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Newport News, VA to Atlanta, GA takes about 85 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHF to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHF to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from PHF to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)