Book your PHF to AGS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newport News to Augusta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHF and AGS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Newport News Williamsburg Intl. to Augusta Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHF to AGS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newport News (PHF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newport News on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Augusta (AGS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Augusta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHF to AGS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental St. Augustine? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels Downtown Columbus Ohio you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Long Beach Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newport News to Augusta (PHF to AGS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newport News, VA to Augusta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from PHF to AGS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newport News to Augusta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHF to AGS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Newport News, VA to Augusta, GA.
- 120 seats were available on flights from PHF to AGS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120 passengers flew on all flights from PHF to AGS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newport News and Augusta from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newport News to Augusta in 2009 was 100%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHF to AGS in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 120 passengers from PHF to AGS in 2009.
- There were 120 passengers that flew from Newport News to Augusta in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)