Book your WTK to ABL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Noatak to Ambler airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between WTK and ABL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Noatak AK to Ambler AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
WTK to ABL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Noatak (WTK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Noatak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ambler (ABL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ambler on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
WTK to ABL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Noatak to Ambler (WTK to ABL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Noatak and Ambler from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Noatak and Ambler.
- 36 seats were available on flights from WTK to ABL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20 passengers flew on all flights from WTK to ABL that year.
- Bering Air operated flights from WTK to ABL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from WTK to ABL for Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Noatak, AK to Ambler, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing WTK to ABL in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Noatak to Ambler in 2009 was 55.56%.
- There were 20 passengers that flew from Noatak to Ambler in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Noatak, AK to Ambler, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- Bering Air carried a total of 11 passengers from WTK to ABL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)