to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Noatak and Ambler from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Noatak and Ambler.
- 36 seats were available on flights from WTK to ABL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20 passengers flew on all flights from WTK to ABL that year.
- Bering Air operated flights from WTK to ABL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from WTK to ABL for Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Noatak, AK to Ambler, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing WTK to ABL in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Noatak to Ambler in 2009 was 55.56%.
- There were 20 passengers that flew from Noatak to Ambler in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Noatak, AK to Ambler, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- Bering Air carried a total of 11 passengers from WTK to ABL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)