to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from WTK to LUR for Bering Air is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 5 seats.
- There were 1 passengers that flew from Noatak to Cape Lisburne in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Noatak, AK to Cape Lisburne, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Noatak to Cape Lisburne.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Noatak to Cape Lisburne in 2009 was 11.11%.
- The newest aircraft servicing WTK to LUR in 2009 was Bering Air's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Noatak and Cape Lisburne from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- 23 seats were available on flights from WTK to LUR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1 passengers flew on all flights from WTK to LUR that year.
- Bering Air offers flights from Noatak, AK to Cape Lisburne, AK.
- Bering Air carried a total of 1 passengers from WTK to LUR in 2009.
- Bering Air operated flights from WTK to LUR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)