Book your WTK to IAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Noatak to Kiana airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between WTK and IAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Noatak AK to Bob Barker Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
WTK to IAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Noatak (WTK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Noatak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kiana (IAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kiana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
WTK to IAN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Noatak to Kiana (WTK to IAN)
- Bering Air operated flights from WTK to IAN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Noatak and Kiana from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from WTK to IAN for Frontier Flying Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 8 seats.
- Bering Air carried a total of 39 passengers from WTK to IAN in 2009.
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Noatak, AK to Kiana, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Noatak to Kiana in 2009 was 58.08%.
- 107 seats were available on flights from WTK to IAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57 passengers flew on all flights from WTK to IAN that year.
- There were 57 passengers that flew from Noatak to Kiana in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing WTK to IAN in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Noatak and Kiana.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Noatak, AK to Kiana, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)