to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Bering Air operated flights from WTK to IAN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Noatak and Kiana from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from WTK to IAN for Frontier Flying Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 8 seats.
- Bering Air carried a total of 39 passengers from WTK to IAN in 2009.
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Noatak, AK to Kiana, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Noatak to Kiana in 2009 was 58.08%.
- 107 seats were available on flights from WTK to IAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57 passengers flew on all flights from WTK to IAN that year.
- There were 57 passengers that flew from Noatak to Kiana in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing WTK to IAN in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Noatak and Kiana.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Noatak, AK to Kiana, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)