Book your WTK to KVL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Noatak to Kivalina airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between WTK and KVL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Noatak AK to Kivalina AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
WTK to KVL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Noatak (WTK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Noatak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kivalina (KVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kivalina on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
WTK to KVL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Noatak to Kivalina (WTK to KVL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Noatak, AK to Kivalina, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing WTK to KVL in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from WTK to KVL for Bering Air is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 5 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Noatak to Kivalina in 2009 was 43.25%.
- Hageland Aviation Services carried a total of 834 passengers from WTK to KVL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Noatak and Kivalina.
- Bering Air operated flights from WTK to KVL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 3,777 seats were available on flights from WTK to KVL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,504 passengers flew on all flights from WTK to KVL that year.
- Hageland Aviation Services, Bering Air, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Noatak, AK to Kivalina, AK.
- There were 1,504 passengers that flew from Noatak to Kivalina in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Noatak and Kivalina from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)