Book your WTK to OTZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Noatak to Kotzebue airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between WTK and OTZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Noatak AK to Ralph Wien Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
WTK to OTZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Noatak (WTK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Noatak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kotzebue (OTZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kotzebue on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
WTK to OTZ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Noatak to Kotzebue (WTK to OTZ)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Noatak, AK to Kotzebue, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- Bering Air carried a total of 2,431 passengers from WTK to OTZ in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Noatak to Kotzebue in 2009 was 35.07%.
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services, Frontier Flying Service, Wright Air Service offer flights from Noatak, AK to Kotzebue, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing WTK to OTZ in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- 9,512 seats were available on flights from WTK to OTZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,493 passengers flew on all flights from WTK to OTZ that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Noatak and Kotzebue.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Noatak and Kotzebue from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- There were 3,493 passengers that flew from Noatak to Kotzebue in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from WTK to OTZ for Wright Air Service is the BONANZA built by Beechcraft with 3 seats.
- Bering Air operated flights from WTK to OTZ using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)