Book your OME to DYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nome to Anadyr airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OME and DYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nome AK to Ugolny with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OME to DYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nome (OME), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Anadyr (DYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anadyr on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OME to DYR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nome to Anadyr (OME to DYR)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nome, AK to Anadyr, Russia in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- There were 244 passengers that flew from Nome to Anadyr in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OME to DYR for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Nome to Anadyr.
- The newest aircraft servicing OME to DYR in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft. The BE-1900 started flying in 1990.
- Bering Air operated flights from OME to DYR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nome to Anadyr in 2009 was 22.92%.
- 973 seats were available on flights from OME to DYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 244 passengers flew on all flights from OME to DYR that year.
- Bering Air carried a total of 244 passengers from OME to DYR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nome and Anadyr from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- Bering Air offers flights from Nome, AK to Anadyr, Russia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)