Book your OME to FAI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nome to Fairbanks airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OME and FAI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nome AK to Fairbanks Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OME to FAI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nome (OME), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fairbanks (FAI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fairbanks on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OME to FAI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nome to Fairbanks (OME to FAI)
- Bering Air operated flights from OME to FAI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nome to Fairbanks in 2009 was 38.46%.
- 1,899 seats were available on flights from OME to FAI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 728 passengers flew on all flights from OME to FAI that year.
- Frontier Flying Service, Alaska Airlines, Bering Air offer flights from Nome, AK to Fairbanks, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nome and Fairbanks from Alaska Airlines is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 108 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OME to FAI in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OME to FAI for Arctic Circle Air Service is the SHORT330 built by Short Bros. with 1 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Nome and Fairbanks.
- There were 728 passengers that flew from Nome to Fairbanks in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 608 passengers from OME to FAI in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nome, AK to Fairbanks, AK in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)