Book your OME to KVL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nome to Kivalina airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OME and KVL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nome AK to Kivalina AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OME to KVL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nome (OME), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kivalina (KVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kivalina on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OME to KVL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nome to Kivalina (OME to KVL)
- Bering Air offers flights from Nome, AK to Kivalina, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nome and Kivalina from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OME to KVL for Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nome, AK to Kivalina, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's NAVAJO from Piper which started flying in 1996.
- There were 8 passengers that flew from Nome to Kivalina in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OME to KVL in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nome to Kivalina in 2009 was 44.44%.
- 27 seats were available on flights from OME to KVL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8 passengers flew on all flights from OME to KVL that year.
- Bering Air operated flights from OME to KVL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Nome to Kivalina.
- Bering Air carried a total of 8 passengers from OME to KVL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)