to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OME to MCG for Tanana Air Service is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
- Bering Air operated flights from OME to MCG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nome and McGrath from Bering Air is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nome, AK to McGrath, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing OME to MCG in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna. The CARAVAN started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)