Book your OME to SHH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nome to Shishmaref airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OME and SHH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nome AK to Shishmaref AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OME to SHH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nome (OME), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shishmaref (SHH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shishmaref on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OME to SHH Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nome to Shishmaref (OME to SHH)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OME to SHH for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Nome and Shishmaref.
- Hageland Aviation Services carried a total of 1,554 passengers from OME to SHH in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nome, AK to Shishmaref, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nome and Shishmaref from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 10 seats.
- Bering Air operated flights from OME to SHH using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Hageland Aviation Services, Bering Air, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Nome, AK to Shishmaref, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nome to Shishmaref in 2009 was 32.18%.
- 8,468 seats were available on flights from OME to SHH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,681 passengers flew on all flights from OME to SHH that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OME to SHH in 2009 was Bering Air's R44 from Robinson. The R44 started flying in 2002.
- There were 2,681 passengers that flew from Nome to Shishmaref in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)