Book your OME to KSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nome to St. Marys airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OME and KSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nome AK to St. Marys AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OME to KSM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nome (OME), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Marys (KSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Marys on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OME to KSM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nome to St. Marys (OME to KSM)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Nome to St. Marys.
- The newest aircraft servicing OME to KSM in 2009 was Bering Air's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- Bering Air carried a total of 4 passengers from OME to KSM in 2009.
- Bering Air offers flights from Nome, AK to St. Marys, AK.
- 17 seats were available on flights from OME to KSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4 passengers flew on all flights from OME to KSM that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nome, AK to St. Marys, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's C212 from Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OME to KSM for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nome and St. Marys from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- There were 4 passengers that flew from Nome to St. Marys in 2009.
- Bering Air operated flights from OME to KSM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nome to St. Marys in 2009 was 23.61%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)