Book your ORF to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Norfolk Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORF to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Atlanta (ORF to ATL)
- The shortest flight between ORF and ATL takes about 82 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- There were 237,218 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Atlanta in 2009.
- Flight #5180, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 65 minutes average delay between flights from Norfolk to Atlanta.
- 283,225 seats were available on flights from ORF to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 237,218 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to ATL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 132,385 passengers from ORF to ATL in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Norfolk and Atlanta is 516 miles.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Norfolk to Atlanta.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Norfolk to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air, Shuttle America, Comair, Air Greenland, US Airways offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Atlanta, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Norfolk, VA to Atlanta, GA takes about 87 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Atlanta in 2009 was 84.24%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ORF to ATL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to ATL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Myrtle Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Naples Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.