Book your ORF to AGS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Augusta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and AGS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Augusta Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to AGS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Augusta (AGS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Augusta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to AGS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Rome? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Denver and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gettysburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vancouver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Augusta (ORF to AGS)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Norfolk to Augusta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Augusta from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ORF to AGS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Augusta in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to AGS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to AGS in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Norfolk, VA to Augusta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Augusta in 2009 was 100%.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 50 passengers from ORF to AGS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Augusta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 50 seats were available on flights from ORF to AGS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to AGS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)